There’s just no greater foe to a smooth blowout than hair frizz. Although fighting it seems impossible, preventing it right from the start is actually possible if you just use the following frizz-fighting products. So head to the nearest department stores now, and fill your baskets with the following products.
- Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner. Since the first step to fight fly-aways starts in the shower, we recommend that you use a smoothing shampoo and conditioner to add moisture to your strands while removing excess oil, dirt and other impurities. One of the best picks for this shampoo is L’Oréal Paris EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System. This product is known for its hydrating properties that leaves the hair smooth.
- De-Frizz Serum or Spray. This is the product you turn to after showering and before blow-drying your hair. But in this kind of product, it would be best to avoid heat-activated formulas since such products often causes hair frizz. So use products like R+Co Foil Frizz and Static Control Spray on your damp hair. What’s amazing about this product is that it also includes a heat protectant that gives your hair a shield from the frizz-causing tools.
- Strengthening Cream. Although it doesn’t have ‘frizz’ in its name, most hair experts recommend incorporating a strengthening cream to your product line-up. One of the best strengthening creams in the market today is John Masters Honey and Hibiscus Hair Reconstructing Cream. It contains amino acids and hyaluronic acid that moisturizes and repairs damaged hair.
- Oil-Infused Comb. It’s just exactly as it sounds: It’s a hair tool that has built-in oil that helps in nourishing and detangling hair. Using similar products is a great way to keep oil-based products from sitting on your hair shaft and weighing down your hair. Macadamia Healing Oil-Infused Comb is among the products recommended by most experts.
- Blow-Dryer. This will be quite a big purchase, but it’s definitely a purchase that’ll last for a long time. Just ensure that you purchase a blow-dryer like Chi Touch Screen Hair Dryer to get a better blow-drying experience.
Taming frizz and fly-aways is actually easy. All you have to do is use the right products and tools to get the healthier, smoother and more obedient hair that you’ve always wanted.