Properly caring for your skin will definitely boost your skin’s radiance, but if you’re looking for an instant brightening fix, then your makeup arsenal might be able to help you. Contrary to popular belief, using makeup to get radiant skin isn’t just about swiping the highlighter all over your face. From your eyeshadow to your lip colours, the following makeup tricks will surely help you get that ‘lit from within’ look that you’ve always wanted.
- Choose the Right Base Products. Picking the right base – concealer or foundation – is actually the key in getting a more radiant skin using makeup. Experts recommend going with ‘humectant-rich’ bases like PIXI Illuminating Tint and Conceal as it won’t just hydrate your skin, it’ll also give you an illuminating sheen. For powder bases to be applied in the T-zone, opt for those in talc-free formula.
- Bronze the Highest Points of Your Face. Using bronzer is one of the best ways to add radiance to your skin. So to get the best results from your bronzer application, experts suggest applying it on your forehead, the bridge of your nose, your cheeks and your chin – the parts that the sun would naturally hit. The idea here is to create a natural, delicate sun-kissed look by blending out the product on the said areas.
- Apply Some Highlighter. This shimmery product should be applied on your brow bone, inner corners of the eye, your cheekbones and at the bow of your lips, since these are the areas where you’ll likely attract light on your face. Also, dab a bit of your highlighter on the centre of your lids to further open up your eyes.
- Go for Natural-Toned Lipsticks. Whether you go peach or nude, a natural-toned lippie will surely enliven your complexion. As much as possible, steer clear from lipsticks with drying formulas or powdery finishes as it’ll only counter the radiant look you’re going for.
- Spray Some Facial Mist. This’ll serve as an instant revitalization for your face, boosting your skin’s moisture and giving you the instant glow that you want. If you still don’t have one in your beauty bag, try out PIXI Glow Mist, a mist made of 13 essential oils and aloe Vera to get that calm and healthy complexion.
Other than swiping your good old highlighter all over your face, these makeup tricks will also help you in getting the ‘inner glow’ look that you want. So stock up on the right products now, use these amazing makeup tricks and see how radiant your skin becomes in an instant.